Monday, July 20, 2009

Too Long

Its been a while. I read something interesting and I wanted to share it. It appears that ESPN female reporter Erin Andrews has run into some trouble. Not the haha funny jokes or stabs that she is a woman in a man's world (sports journalism) but it looks like she has been assaulted. Andrews privacy was violated recently at a hotel and it looks like this may greatly deter women from the world of sports journalism. Check this out: (use copy and then paste into your browser) Anyway I think this sucks and is a real shame. I hope that women continue to pursue careers in sports journalism and that they dont let this incident scare them off. As an aspiring sports journalist I think women help add diversity to the show or segment or whatever. Its sad that certin individuals have to ruin a good thing for everybody else.

No comments:

Post a Comment