Friday, March 20, 2009

Twitter

Started using Twitter.com. Not sure of the purpose yet...however i want to follow and debat with a fellow preds fan. We appear to thus far have opposing views/goals for the future of the preds, haha. Anyway I think I will dedicate the twitter page to that subject. Other than that not sure of the purpose most people seem to post very nonsensical matter. I feel that it is possible to post too much. It appears to be an outlet for individuals to talk about their emotions and feelings at a particular moment. Venting. People are sharing their feelings with the entire internet instead of or as well as close friends and family. I have not grown to fond of that yet and I don't see myself using twitter in that way. Is twitter a passing fad? I can't say for sure but I see signs that it might. I personally have grown weary of facebook.com. I never used the site all that much but due to recent changes I have grown tired of facebook. It seems that the site undergoes a face lift every other month. I have also heard several other people complain that the site has lost its appeal and is outdated...what could that mean. Is twitter the new it thing? Not solid on that just yet, so I will continue to use twitter as a communication device with forechecker/Dirk Hoag.

No comments:

Post a Comment